30 Ogos 2009

Spectra Light (Diffuser/bouncer)

I've read about this product's review on the internet and this product has been given a very good review. So, I start to look for this, but unfortunately I can't find any shop selling this product.

However, I found this product at an auction site here. Because it is only the way to buy this product, I bought it at 4200 yen.

And I had a chance to try this product last week.


Without flash


With direct flash


With diffused flash


With bounced flash

As you can see, there is no clear different between no flash and bounced flash. Maybe I'm too close to subject, maybe the flash direction was not right. But there is one thing for sure, the speed with no flash was 1/13. While with flash, it was 1/15.


Posted in The World Of Orcaz

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan