13 Mac 2009

A Walk In Amanohashidate

My journey starts from Umeda, Osaka. Lufias drove a Nissan's Skyline Coupe and pick me up from there.

Our plan was to take some pictures of the car somewhere in Shiga, but due to lack of time, the plan had to be changed.

The destination selected to replace Shiga was Amanohashidate, Kyoto.

Amanohashidate (天橋立) located in Kyoto prefecture, is one of Japan's three scenic views.

It's a thin strip of land connects two opposing sides of Miyazu Bay. This sand bar is 3.3km long and covered with about 7000 pine trees.

However, we didn't walk 3.3km. We only manage to get about 1 km. As I stated above, it was because the lack of time.

Also, because of this reason I didn't managed to get many shots like before. This was really challenging for me.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan