23 Ogos 2009

Getting busy

Right now, I'm trying to get the pics that I took during my trip to Tokyo ready for a post. You can expect this will happen in a few days. Before that, I will give some info on what I've done in Tokyo. Below is the timeline.

9th of August: Went to Tokyo with train (journey took 14 hours)
10th of August: Because of the rain brought here (Tokyo) by Typhoon Etau, I decided to stay at my friend's house.
11th of August: Went to Odaiba. 1:1 Gundam is there. Went to Akihabara, search for a mouse.
12th of August: Went to Yokohama.
13th of August: Going back home.

That's all for my journey to Tokyo. Now for other topic.

I've just checked this blog, and I realised that I didn't update one of my links.

Problem: There is no link to my new albumsite.

I've updated the link. Now, the new site can be accessed by clicking the 'The World from My Lenz' tab that can be found above just under the header banner.

Take a look at the pics I took. Give comments, share them with your friends in Facebook. I don't worry much about the pics because I've watermarked them.

That's it for now. See you later.



Posted in The World Of Orcaz

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan