17 November 2010

People I met (Fox Project: Aki 2010)

Posted in The World Of Orcaz(blog) Posted in The World Of Orcaz(Hobby Matter) Posted in The World Of Orcaz(Photography)

I met interesting people during FOX PROJECT: AKI 2010.

1.Camera Lovers
Those who love camera


2.Hikers
Those who love to hike, regardless their ages and conditions



3.Idols Die-hard-Fan
Yeah, idols fan. No need to explain more.



4.Phone seller who rap.
A phone seller who rap when promoting a phone. Damn, forgot to take out my camera.

5.Aeroplanes Lovers
Equip with DSLR camera, super dooper big Lenses and radio communication to monitor communication between tower and pilot.




6.Indian who regret bought a ticket bus.
"If I know the bus is not soooo comfortable, I will take the train" - He is a businessman, he should take the Green Car shinkansen and stop disturbing my sleep!!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan